Sunday birds; again

brad hines <bkhnca@...>

Hi all,   One more try!  I birded the VAFB ponds this morning. As indicated by the posting yesterday, the activity has increased. Short on time, I did manage to see the following:  1 imm. Red-eyed Vireo close-up , 4 Western Tanagers, no less than 4 Black-Throated Gray Warblers, 1 Hermit Warbler, many Townsend's and Yellow Warblers, a few Warbling Vireos, 2 Black Headed Grosbeaks, and more birds than I could see. I didn't see any Flycatchers or the B&W Wa seen yesterday. Also, Ocean Pk. continues to have 1-3 Pectoral and 1-2 Bairds Sandpipers along with many peeps. } BRAD }