Black and White Warbler at El Cap

impact2@...

Yesterday afternoon Dave Compton, Guy Tingos and I went out to El
Capitan to look for the Prothonotary Warbler Dave found (and posted)
earlier in the day. No luck, but we did have a female Black and White
Warbler in the same area near the railroad bridge over the creek, at
the top of the campground. The bird was moving around on a large
sycamore trunk on the west bank, just downcreek of the drainage pipe.
We had no problem getting to the area from inside the campground--the
sites were mostly empty. Walk to the north end of the campground,
keeping near the creek, and you'll see the drainage pipe below the
railroad bridge.

Rebecca Coulter
impact2@...