E. end Cachuma and Bird Refuge

Nick Lethaby

All:

At the E. end of Cachuma there were 5 Spotted, 4 Least, and 2 Western Sandpipers and a Semipalmated Plover.

In addition to the continuing E. Kingbird reported already by Guy, there was at least one Bank Swallow at the Bird Refuge as well. After several probably views, I was able to scope the bird and see the breastband clearly. There may have been 2-4 of these birds as at one point Dave and I have 3-4 similar looking swallows just above the island. Unfortunately the whole swallow flock took off and headed E over to Joan's.

Regards,

Nick Lethaby
nlethaby@...<mailto:nlethaby@...>
+1 805 562 5106