Re: .Migrant fall-out

Peter Gaede

I got out briefly when the drizzle let up. I also noticed good numbers of flycatchers:

At the Santa Barbara Cemetery there were 10 Western Wood-pewees, 6 Ash-throated Flycatchers, one Willow Flycatcher and one Say's Phoebe, and at Chase Palm Park there were 3 more pewees.

Peter Gaede
Santa Barbara

On Jun 5, 2011, at 10:57 AM, Lethaby, Nick wrote:
All:

There has definitely been an arrival this morning. I had 5 wood-pewees, 3 Willow Flycatchers, 8 wilson Warblers as well as a few other potential migrants at Gaviota. Also a Willow Fly at Devereux. Moving house so no time to check other places.

Nick