UCSB Campus Notes

Florence Sanchez <sanchez@...>

Again, the beaches belonged to the Semi-palmated Plovers and Sanderlings today, with the Sanderlings outnumbering the Plovers. The lone dunlin was also with them again.

There were 3 Surfbirds on the rocks at Campus Point. Also present on the beaches were # Whimbrels and a flyby Marbled Godwit, a species I haven't seen for a few weeks. No sebirds flying east to west past Campus Point today, but I did have a lone Surf Scoter going the other way. Lots of Brandt's Cormorants on the Point, almost none flying by.

Four Dowitchers continue in the UCSB Lagoon.