From: Joan E. Lentz [mailto:jelentz@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 9:38 AM
To: SB Co Bird
Subject: [sbcobirding] small gull at Goleta Beach

Hi birders! Just got a message on my machine from Jim Greaves who was at
Goleta Beach at the time (8:30 a.m. today) saying he had a small, all-dark
billed gull w/ a gray mantle & some head streaking flying around. He
didn't make too clear to me where he was at Goleta Beach, presumably out
towards the east end of the parking lot. Anyway, just wanted to pass this
along to any of you who might want to go see what he's talking about . . .
Thanks, Joan

Visit the group web site at: http://www.egroups.com/group/sbcobirding