From: marge <thorntonmlt@...>
To: sbcobirding@...
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:47 PM
Subject: [sbcobirding] CattleEgrets

We were able to count five Cattle egrets at 11:30 am, in company with four Snowy Egrets and several Great Egrets. There were 13 Caspian Terns across from the first pullout and we finally found a Black-Crowned Night-Heron deep in the foliage across from the south pullout.

Marge and Don Thornton
Goleta, Ca