Morro Coast Audubon Pelagic Trip

Mike Stiles

WHEN: Saturday, October 4th
TIME: 7:00am - 3:00pm
WHERE: Out of Avila Beach
COST: $110

It's time once again for our annual MCAS pelagic trip.

We will depart from Port San Luis-Avila Beach on the 68’ Sea Angler for an eight hour birding excursion and will stay in San Luis Obispo County waters. The boat has a hot galley and food will be available.

Leaders again this year are the eminently qualified Brad Schram, Curtis Marantz, and Tom Edell.

Please email Mike Stiles <mstiles@...> to receive information and sign-up sheets. You will be placed on the passenger list in the order in which I receive your check and sign-up form. Beat the rush. Sign up today.

Thank you,

Mike Stiles
Los Osos