Oak Park passed up (again)

Phila Rogers

Good Morning:

Last week, I had visits to my feeders from a pair of Black-headed Grosbeaks.  I had hoped they would stay in Oak Park to breed but like last year, they appear to have moved on.  The singing robins are gone, too.  Though Oak Park has oaks, bays, sycamores and many planted native shrubs, the crowds of noisy celebrants on the weekends seem to discourage many birds (except crows).

Can anyone tell me where I might go in the Santa Barbara area to hear an Olive-sided Flycatcher, one of my favorites from the Bay Area?

Phila Rogers