Re: Northern Parula

Jake Broad

The laughing gull has been at the sanitary district all morning and was still there last I checked around 1200. The sanitary district is open for birding Monday through Friday I just have the good fortune of working there on Saturdays.

-Jake Broad
Santa Barbara

On Saturday, June 4, 2016, 11:59 AM, David Compton davcompton@... [sbcobirding] wrote:

The singing male continued this morning south of the library at UCSB, seen by several birders. It was quiet for about 20 minutes, before it started singing, but sang pretty persistently for some time after.

Larry Ballard and I tried unsuccessfully to find the subadult Laughing Gull, at both Goleta Beach and the sewage plant, which we viewed with a scope from the north, at James Fowler Road where it crosses San Pedro Creek.