San Luis Obispo County Pelagic Trip

Mike Stiles

When: Sunday, September 4
Where: Morro Bay Landing
Time: 6:00-am-4:00pm
Price: $115

Join us for our annual pelagic trip sponsored by the Morro Coast Audubon Society led by the fantastic three Tom Edell, Brad Schram, and Curtis Marantz. This is an earlier than usual trip so I suggest get your applications in early.

Send me an email for an application. I will place you on the manifest in the order in which I receive your completed application and check.

Our goal is to reach the Santa Lucia Bank. We will be on the Endeavor which is capable of reaching that prime birding spot, as the weather and seas will allow.

Thank you,
Mike Stiles
Los Osos