Date: Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 6:22 PM
Subject: Northern Parula
To: sbcobirding@...

This morning (Saturday) I had time to look for the Northern Parula at Stow Park. I heard it, heard it, heard it, but could not see it. It took some patience, but I finally spotted one, maybe two. This was a new bird for me. Thanks for postings about this little warbler. It’s still there in the picnic area closest to the restrooms. Two photos here: http://wingblossoms.photoshelter.com/gallery/Northern-Parula-Stow-Park/G0000skBompms2a8
--
Jamie M. Chavez
Santa Maria, CA