Re: Great Crested Flycatcher

John Callender

The bird has now moved back to its location at the southwest corner of the property, giving good views from the entrance road.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:45 AM John Callender <callender.john@...> wrote:
Great crested flycatcher is still at Seaside Gardens this morning (Tuesday). We had a brief view of it near the SE corner of the property at about 0840.

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 7:52 PM David Levasheff dj_levasheff@... [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply@...> wrote:

I posted two photos of the flycatcher on my Flickr page, link below my signature.

David

On Sep 17, 2017, at 14:25, Eric Culbertson ebc101@... [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply@...> wrote:

All,

The Great Crested Flycatcher was seen well by myself, Larry Ballard and Dave Compton this afternoon up through 1:45pm. The bird favored the largest bald cypress within the row of trees bordering the eastern edge of Seaside Gardens in Carpinteria.

Eric Culbertson
Carpinteria