Black-throated Grn. Warbler & Scarlet Tanager

Peter Gaede

S.B. Cobirders:

This morning Wes Fritz called me to report a BLACK-THROATED GREEN WARBLER
and SCARLET TANAGER at Tecolotito Creek in Goleta. I met up with him and we
refound (and photographed) both birds. The NORTHERN PARULA was also present
this morning (first found by Wes 29 October).

To reach Tecolotito Creek, head south on Los Carneros from Hwy 101. Turn
left on Cremona Dr. and a quick right into the parking lot (you will see the
Medtronic building). Head to the riparian area at the far side of the
parking lot. Note: my map labels this creek as Glen Annie.

Peter Gaede