Continuing solitaires

Dave Compton

I was only able to locate 2 TOWNSEND'S SOLITAIRES at La Cumbre Peak this morning, and that after quite a bit of looking. After birding the entire area immediately around the peak and well off to the east on E. Camino Cielo, I returned to my car to find two solitaires perching on dead trees immediately west of the gate. They quickly flew east, and I lost them on the north side of the mountain. Nothing else really of note here.

Earlier, I had four different singing Black-throated Gray Warblers spread through the oak woodlands along E. Camino Cielo, closer to 154.