Mystery bird audio: Oak Titmouse?

John Callender

I heard a bird singing in the canopy of a Coast Live Oak near Carpinteria Creek yesterday, and am not sure what it was. I wasn't able to see the singer, which appeared to be stationary for the several minutes I tried to see it. The song reminded me vaguely of Oak Titmouse, but I didn't hear any of the vocalizations I'm more familiar with that I would have expected to hear if that's what it was. It had a warbler/vireo character, and there are a lot of species in that group whose vocalizations I need to learn better, so maybe the ID will be obvious to someone?

The recording is here, if anyone is willing to give it a listen:

Thanks.

John