Getting-late Yellow-rumped

Hugh Ranson

Today--Cinco de Mayo--there was a getting-late Yellow-rumped Warbler in my SB
Westside yard, the first I've seen in two or three weeks.

I've revised the number of species seen on Wednesday's bicycle birding tour of
Goleta to 130. I was too tired to count straight mid-week. With judicious
planning and a little luck, it seems to me that it should be possible to see
140-150 species in a day without burning fossil fuels, especially if you live
in the Goleta area. I'm looking forward to trying again next spring.

Best wishes to all,

Hugh Ranson