Re: Fulvous Whistling-Duck still around?

Jake Broad

I was going to send an email this evening to say the duck departed Goleta Sanitary District sometime over the last few days. I saw it last on Saturday July 7th. Since it showed up here I searched and located it everyday I worked. It was absent yesterday and today. I thoroughly searched. I did not work Sunday or Monday so it likely departed one of those days.

On Jul 11, 2018, at 3:42 PM, Larry Ballard via Groups.Io <larryincarp@...> wrote:

One was photographed at the Ballona Freshwater Marsh in LA County this morning. Has anyone seen the bird in Goleta since 26 July?
Larry B.
Carpinteria CA