Hermit Warbler at Lake Los Carneros

Pete Wolf

Still hoping to see the Eastern Kingbird and/or Little Blue Heron... walked around the lake clockwise starting at the SE Cove (sandpipers, yellowlegs, virginia rail, sora, etc.). Just across the path from where I got a couple of pics and a video of a Wilson's Warbler yesterday I saw three more Wilson's Warblers foraging in the pine tree on the left side of the path... then there was a fourth one... but it was different... only the head was yellow. Spent quite a while in horrible lighting with a very active/uncooperative bird trying to get a decent picture.

Latitude: 34.442936 | Longitude: -119.847788

Report and pictures:
https://ebird.org/hotspot/L336013