Plea for continued updates on Blue-winged Warbler

Joan Lentz (cox.net address)

Hi All:
Please, if you happen to have positive or negative information about the presence of the Blue-winged Warbler at Carpinteria Creek, would you mind continuing to post? I have an out-of-towner friend, Jon Dunn, who would chase it on Wed., if the bird is still being seen.
Thanks to all up to now who’ve kindly shared their Blue-winged sightings. With a bird of this rarity, there may be others who are waiting to hear about it one way or the other in order to visit from out of our local area.
Great bird seen by many happy folks, but it is fall migration….and it will soon be gone…
Thanks heaps,

Joan Lentz