Re: Red-eyed Vireo in IV on Wednesday a.m.

Libby Patten

My mistake - location was just west of Camino Majorca (not Del Playa) and at the southern tip of West Campus Lane (road in housing complex).

Apologies!

On Friday, October 26, 2018, 3:51 PM, Libby Patten via Groups.Io <libby_patten@...> wrote:

It appears I had a short viewing of a Red-eyed Vireo in IV with my class on Wednesday morning. I'm just getting a chance to review my student's photos. At the time I could tell it was a vireo, but wasn't sure which species until I saw the photo. The location was about a block south of Fortuna Park, just west of the Del Playa eucalyptus.

The checklist has the photo and location description: