Re: Red-eyed Vireo in IV on Wednesday a.m.

Thomas Turner

FYI: I did spend an hour and a half looking for this bird this morning without luck.

-Tom.

On Oct 26, 2018, at 4:57 PM, Libby Patten <libby_patten@...> wrote:

Here you go, Tom!  Hope you can refind it!

http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=34.41136,-119.86977&z=17&t=M&marker0=34.41136%2C-119.86977%2C34.41136%20-119.86977

On Friday, October 26, 2018, 4:47 PM, Thomas Turner <habarimbu@...> wrote:

Hi Libby. Great find! That’s my back yard and I will definitely look for it. I’m still confused about where you mean, though. Can you maybe send me a dropped pin or something?

Thanks!

-Tom.

On Oct 26, 2018, at 4:05 PM, Libby Patten via Groups.Io <libby_patten@...> wrote:

My mistake - location was just west of Camino Majorca (not Del Playa) and at the southern tip of West Campus Lane (road in housing complex).

Apologies!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, October 26, 2018, 3:51 PM, Libby Patten via Groups.Io <libby_patten@...> wrote:

It appears I had a short viewing of a Red-eyed Vireo in IV with my class on Wednesday morning. I'm just getting a chance to review my student's photos. At the time I could tell it was a vireo, but wasn't sure which species until I saw the photo. The location was about a block south of Fortuna Park, just west of the Del Playa eucalyptus.

The checklist has the photo and location description: