From: Mark Bright <pywiack@...>
To: main@sbcobirding.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 3:58 PM
Subject: [sbcobirding] Lewis Woodpecker, San Marcos Preserve

Lewis Woodpecker still present this afternoon at San Marcos Preserve before the oncoming rain storm. I noticed a couple times that an Acorn Woodpecker would chase it then here a loud altercation within the dense oak canopy whereupon the Acorn Woodpecker would beat a hasty retreat flying rapidly away while the Lewis then unhurriedly flew to a nearby perch.

Mark Bright