Santa Barbara Audubon - January 2019 - Upcoming Events

Alexandra Loos

Greetings!

Our upcoming events this month:

Evening Program

The Natural History of Acorn Woodpeckers

Wednesday, January 23, 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM in Santa Barbara

Join Thomas Kraft, Ph.D. as we learn about a common species often overlooked.

Friday Bird Walk

Coronado Drive and Devereux Creek

Friday, January 25, 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM in Goleta

Raptors, song birds plus Monarch butterflies.

Special Event

2019 Winter Bird Count 4 Kids at Lake Los Carneros Park

Saturday, January 26, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM in Goleta

Thanks to many of you great birders out there, this successful event celebrates its 5th anniversary this year and continues to grow!

For more information about these and other events in January and beyond, please see our website.

All are welcome. Please join us!

Happy Birding!

Alex

Alexandra Loos

Publicity Chair, Santa Barbara Audubon Society

Publicity@...

www.SantaBarbaraAudubon.org