SB Audubon Website and Program Reminder

Janice Levasheff

Dear all,

We regret to inform you that our website is down temporarily.

Our event reminders usually include links to our website, so information about this week's event is below:

    Program Topic:  An Alternative to Rodenticides:  Ventura County's Raptor Pilot Study for Levee Protection
    Speaker:    Dr. Karl Novak, Deputy Director with the Ventura County Watershed Protection District and former Director of the Raptor Pilot Study
    Date and Time:    Wednesday, March 27, 7:30 pm
    Location:    Farrand Hall, S.B. Museum of Natural History

    The Ventura County Watershed Protection District developed a Raptor Pilot Study  to determine if owls and hawks can be attracted to a flood-control level and provide better protection from ground squirrels than traditionally applied rodenticides.  Please join us to learn more about the exciting findings of this study!  Doors open at 7:00 pm.  Free and open to all.

We anticipate that our website will be back on-line in the next few days and apologize for the inconvenience.

Please direct any questions to "Membership@...".

Many thanks to those of you who have asked about it, and we appreciate everyone's patience.

Happy Birding,

Janice Levasheff
Membership Chair, Santa Barbara Audubon Society