Re: [EXTERNAL] [sbcobirding] Possible Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Quiota Creek

Peter Schneekloth

In response to request for the location, the bird was just up the hill from the end of the pavement as you drive south on Refugio Rd. About where the marker is here:

On ‎Friday‎, ‎March‎ ‎22‎, ‎2019‎ ‎03‎:‎23‎:‎12‎ ‎PM‎ ‎PDT, Florence Sanchez <sanchezucsb11@...> wrote:

Good find,  Could you please give some details as to the location?

Thanks,
Florence Sanchez

On Friday, March 22, 2019, 2:54:43 PM PDT, Nick Lethaby via Groups.Io <nlethaby@...> wrote:

I would agree this is a Yellow-bellied.