[eBird Alert] Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert <daily>

eBird alert

*** Species Summary:

- White-headed Woodpecker (1 report)
- Orchard Oriole (3 reports)
- Palm Warbler (Western) (1 report)

White-headed Woodpecker (Dryobates albolarvatus) (1)
- Reported Mar 23, 2019 08:50 by Kris Ohlenkamp
- Richardson Park, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.946546,-119.6853054&ll=34.946546,-119.6853054
- Comments: "He is still there - near the bridge."

Orchard Oriole (Icterus spurius) (1)
- Reported Mar 23, 2019 15:00 by Judy Matsuoka
- Santa Monica Creek, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.4070435,-119.5278168&ll=34.4070435,-119.5278168
- Comments: "Known bird here. Black head, brick red below. Sharp bill. Photo to be added"

Orchard Oriole (Icterus spurius) (1)
- Reported Mar 23, 2019 15:00 by Jim Moore
- Santa Monica Creek, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.4070435,-119.5278168&ll=34.4070435,-119.5278168
- Comments: "Known bird here. Black head, brick red below. Sharp bill. Photo to be added"

Orchard Oriole (Icterus spurius) (1)
- Reported Mar 23, 2019 12:00 by Becky Turley
- Santa Monica Creek, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.4070435,-119.5278168&ll=34.4070435,-119.5278168
- Comments: "Continuing near end of El Carro. Foraging in Cape Honeysuckle. brick red bird with black head. Photos."

Palm Warbler (Western) (Setophaga palmarum palmarum) (1)
- Reported Mar 23, 2019 11:00 by Erik Dodos
- Santa Maria WTP, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.9487269,-120.4915452&ll=34.9487269,-120.4915452
- Comments: "Continuing at this location. Was bobbing tail and fluttering on the southern most fence. Have pics. Didn’t get a great look as my cameras battery died but noticed yellow undertail coverts and white supercilium. Need to review pics because I thought I saw a rufous cap. "