Re: Gaviota’s Yellow-throated Warbler.

Aaron Kreisberg

Bird was still present in eucs across the road from campsites at 2:30 but I only got a couple brief looks when a couple other birders present were already on it and have not been able to re-find it.

Aaron Kreisberg
Ventura, CA

On Mon, May 20, 2019, 10:17 AM Wes Fritz via Groups.Io <wes-fritz=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
SB Birders,
The Warbler is still present and has used the Oak, Sycamore, Euc’s  and it favorite Pine Tree above campsite #10. Several birders have come and gone. It is kinda getting windy. The park service is weed whacking the trail to the “ wind caves trail” so it gets a little noisy.
  Also seen while looking up were 16 Vaux’s Swifts.

Here are a few photos from the back of my camera.

Good birding.

Wes Fritz
805 895 0685
wes-fritz@...