Re: Neotrop @ Deveruex

Dave Compton

It just flew toward Goleta Bay. Dave C.

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 7:36 PM Wes Fritz via Groups.Io <wes-fritz=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
SB Birders,
Dave Compton has the Neotropical Cormorant over at the UCSB lagoon and said it is viewable from the trail by the Chancellor’s house. There is some paid parking over there.
 Directions, go to the roundabout off of 217 = Ward Memorial Hwy then go west on Lagoon Road towards Marine science, then turn right on Channel Islands Road and the first parking area on the left is where you pay to park. The Neotrop should be is that area near the parking area, but across the lagoon.

Good birding.

Wes