[eBird Alert] Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert <daily>

eBird alert

*** Species Summary:

- Eared Grebe (1 report)
- European Goldfinch (1 report)

Eared Grebe (Podiceps nigricollis) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Jun 13, 2019 07:20 by Glenn Kincaid
- Andree Clark Bird Refuge, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.4215353,-119.6572856&ll=34.4215353,-119.6572856
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "Out of season, reported recently"

European Goldfinch (Carduelis carduelis) (1)
- Reported Jun 13, 2019 14:00 by betsy green
- highland drive, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.4096632,-119.71144&ll=34.4096632,-119.71144
- Comments: "Saw it at my neighbor's bird feeder. Got a clear look. A first for me."