Worm-eating Warbler at Coronado Seep

Mark Bright

After seeing the Worm-eating Warbler for a few seconds at its usual location with several other birders it was not seen for about half an hour. Leaving the site I was then with Ken Pearlman at the seep location at the end of Coronado Drive when the Worm-eating Warbler made a quick appearance there. I hastily took several photos under poor lighting. The photos were soon reviewed by Adrian and then later confirmed by Mark Holmgren to be the Worm-eating Warbler. So another location where it may turn up.

Mark Bright