Bird Refuge puzzler

Bradley Hacker

One of my camera bodies is misbehaving and I have been trying to diagnose the problem before sending it back to Canon, so today I went down to the SW corner of the AC Birdless Refuge to shoot the Canary reported by Mark H and others in recent days. No problem finding a pale yellow bird. But, the bird I found is not a canary, but a leucistic warbler, I think.
* Is it a leucistic warbler?
* Nashville??
* Is this the same bird as the Canary?
(warning: pictures are bad)

(This bird was originally mistakenly reported by me from an incorrect location; please disregard.)

Bradley R. Hacker             Professor of Geology
Dept of Earth Science and Earth Research Institute
University of California, Santa Barbara CA 93106-9630

--
Good birding,

Bradley Hacker
Goleta CA