It's a little slow birding outside, but spend some time with your photos!!

David Levasheff

All,

Mark Holmgren and Adrian think they want to close out the 2019 BBS data real soon.

With birding so slow, why not go back to your photos from years past. Check especially March, April, May, June & July. I was totally amaze how many Breeding Observations I captured on 'film'. All you have to do is check the BBS (only a week till Google takes down the Fusion Table interface) and then submit your sighting or add a photo to an existing photo-less sighting and presto, Mark & Adrian have something to do. I think I added 8 to 10 today!

You can also check your notes!

Cheers and good birding

--

David