Carpinteria birds

Eric Culbertson <ebc101@...>

Hi all,

Early this morning the northern waterthrush continued in Carpinteria Creek at Sixth Street. Later in the morning I walked some residential streets off Carpinteria Avenue in downtown Carpinteria with the best bird being a nashville warbler along Sawyer Avenue. The tipu trees at Cactus Lane next to Smart & Final are holding lots of birds but nothing noteworthy this morning. East of downtown Carpinteria within the business park centered around Mark Avenue I had another nashville warbler in a small stand of tipu trees near Cindy Lane.

Eric Culbertson
Carpinteria