Having issues on the new SBAS Website?

David Levasheff

As many have probably seen, SBAS's web site has a new look. The team which did most of the development work on the site had a snafu when they neglected to verify that all the pages on our site actually linked to our site and not their development version of our site. That issue, I believe has been fully corrected, but some Web Browsers may have cached some erroneous links.

If you are experiencing problems (and they seem to crop up on the BBS data entry page) then what you need to do is clear the cache on your web browser(s).

If you are not sure how to do this, https://clear-my-cache.com/ has instructions for Mac and Windows versions of web browsers.

Also of import, The Breeding Bird Study team has been hard at work at getting a new ArcGIS display online and public. There has been much effort and collaboration with the Cheadle Center for Biodiversity and Ecological Restoration who have ArcGIS expertise and have agreed to host the BBS display. We look forward to this coming live soon!

Cheers

--

David

--