[eBird Alert] Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert <daily>
*** Species Summary:
- Least Bittern (1 report)
Thank you for subscribing to the <daily> Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert.The report below shows observations of rare birds in Santa Barbara County. View or unsubscribe to this alert at https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN35915
NOTE: all sightings are UNCONFIRMED unless indicated.
eBird encourages our users to bird safely, responsibly, and mindfully. Please follow the recommendations of your local health authorities and respect any active travel restrictions in your area. For more information visit: https://ebird.org/news/please-bird-mindfully
Least Bittern (Ixobrychus exilis) (1)
- Reported Jun 30, 2020 19:20 by Susanne Meyer
- Lake Los Carneros Park, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.44322,-119.84975&ll=34.44322,-119.84975
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S71008354
- Media: 1 Audio
- Comments: "At North end of lake, where this bird was observed before I heard these low toc-toc-toc vocalizations in the reeds. They sound similar to the ones posted by Libby Pattern and John Callender before. Due to freeway noise and other bird sounds it's hard to hear"
You received this message because you are subscribed to eBird's Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert
Manage your eBird alert subscriptions: