26 Sept Morro Coast Audubon Pelagic Trip

THE POPES <4_POPES@...>

For those of you who haven't heard, Morro Coast Audubon is hosting its
annual Pelagic Trip out of Morro Bay on Sunday, 26 September 1999. The boat
will leave from Virg's at 6:45AM and return about 3 PM. Birds viewed on
previous trips include six species of shearwaters, five species of
storm-pertrels, three species of jaeger, skua and numerous marine mammals.
This is a great time of year to be off the coast on a pelagic trip.

Cost is $40.00 per head - very reasonable for a trip of this type - and
reservations can be made by sending a check to : Morro Coast Audubon
Society, PO BOX 160, Morro Bay, CA 93443-0160. We will be taking 40 persons
total, and we currently have reservations for about 30 - so send your $$$
in soon to assure a spot. We have chartered a 65 foot boat which will
handle our number comfortably.

Trip leaders are Tom Edell (995-1691) and Jim Royer (528-8933). Contact
Tom,Jim or myself if you have any questions.

Ted Pope
MCAS Field Trips
4_popes@...
547-0242