Tennessee Warbler, Black-and-white Warbler at my pond today

Joan Lentz (cox.net address)

Hi All:
Anyone who’s noticing fall migration is also looking at the weather, and perhaps that north wind has blown recent migrants into town?  I’m seeing a definite turn-over at my pond, especially today, when I had two visitors — although “low end” when it comes to “rarity”— that I’d never seen before there:  Tennessee Warbler and Black-and-White Warbler.
So much fun to hear about all the great birds everyone’s finding, and I was beginning to wonder if they were all found in diseased introduced trees!  Not so.  Yay!
Get out & keep watching — this is the exciting time!

Joan Lentz