From: main@sbcobirding.groups.io <main@sbcobirding.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 10:31 AM
To: Sbcobirding <sbcobirding@groups.io>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Scaly-breasted Munias Ocean Park Lompoc

Hi all!

I had never seen Scaly-breasted Munias in the wild until today. There were a flock of them near the bathrooms along the railroad tracks in some bushes. I at first glance thought they were House Finches until I got my camera on them.

How common are they on the central coast? I have been in Lompoc for two months now and haven't seen them out there before.

Lisa D Walker-Roseman,
Fort Bragg, CA (visiting Lompoc through November)