Re: EBird Checklist 10/17/20 Ocean Park, Lompoc

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

I saw a Surf Scoter in the river yesterday morning. Did not see any
mergansers

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 14:27:15 -0700, Nick Lethaby <nlethaby@...>
wrote:
All,
I was at Ocean Park a little later in the morning. I had a Surf Scoter
and an RB Merganser in the river along with different numbers of the
same ducks Lisa reported. The river has blocked now and is filling up
with the high tides sloshing over the bar.
On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 1:07 PM Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)
wrote:
My checklist, which also shows a flock of 16 Cackling Geese flying
overhead, is here:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S74974970 [2]

Lisa D Walker-Roseman,
Fort Bragg

--
Lisa D Walker-Roseman,

Fort Bragg, CA (visiting Lompoc through November)