Cachuma CBC show of hands. Tentative date 12/30


Peter Schneekloth
 

All - (Please reply to ME ONLY) We are looking for an early show of hands for the Cachuma CBC, tentative date Wednesday, December 30th. No formal decision on go-no-go to be made until November 15th per Audubon, but we need to know interest level to make that decision. There are almost certainly going to be pandemic related restrictions on what we can do as far as assembling groups so the sooner we have your name on the list the better.

Thank you and again reply ME ONLY.

Peter Schneekloth
Buellton

Join main@sbcobirding.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.