I birded 5 locations in the north county this morning-
1. Brown Road Riparian-30 species. All expected for this area.
2. Guadalupe Fire Station Riparian Area-Expected species.
3. Guadalupe Corral, TRBL Area-No Trikes, but I estimated about 200 Horned Larks in the corral area. I couldn't pull anything unusual out of the HOLAs but lighting was not good.
4. A Street Ponds-My intention was to simply do a drive by but I saw 3 Kingbirds in the storage area next to the house across the street from the southern most pond. One was a Tropical and the other 2 were Cassin's.
5. I drove through Waller Park to see if there were any unusual ducks. There are 2 Cackling Geese in the pond closest to Orcutt Road. Nothing else but Mallards, Domestic Geese and a single Ruddy Duck.