Saturday birding

Hugh Ranson <zonetail@...>

A mostly negative report. This morning I birded Bohnett Park, the Music Academy of the West, and part of the Bird Refuge. There were reasonable numbers of birds to look through, but I saw nothing too interesting. This afternoon I looked at the W. Valerio Tipus--again, nothing unusual to report.

On Wednesday I went to walk the Fairview Farm but found it closed to the public. I pished a flower row along Fairview and saw 5 Lincoln's Sparrows in one binocular view.

The Arroyo Road Tennessee Warbler was still present on Thursday morning.

The Snow Goose at Mission Creek mouth was still present yesterday.

Hugh Ranson