Carp creek and LLC Harris' Hawk discussion

Jay “Bluejay” Bishop

I had a Wilson’s warbler and a Oriole sp. maybe Bullock’s at Carp creek across from the sewer plant around 1030.
Chased the Harris’ Hawk in the afternoon. I understand that HiHs are not likely to leave the family group and are used for falconry BUT another siting at Paramount Ranch near Agoura the day before makes me wonder. Also the PRanch birds showed no tether or bands on the legs. Also the LLC bird looked pretty messed up. Missing a primary or two and rough around the edges. The Pics didn’t show any hanging tether. I think this could be a legit sighting and countable bird. What do you think?
Jay Bishop