[eBird Alert] Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert <daily>

eBird alert

*** Species Summary:

- Northern Pintail (1 report)
- Eared Grebe (1 report)
- Hermit Thrush (3 reports)
- American Redstart (1 report)

Northern Pintail (Anas acuta) (1)
- Reported Jun 12, 2022 16:29 by Lori Gaskin
- Andree Clark Bird Refuge, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.4215353,-119.6572856&ll=34.4215353,-119.6572856
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "Continuing. Observed along the shoreline at the parking lot."

Eared Grebe (Podiceps nigricollis) (5)
- Reported Jun 12, 2022 10:00 by Cachuma Lake
- Cachuma Lake Park, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.5739701,-119.9579144&ll=34.5739701,-119.9579144
- Comments: "5 adults in Cachuma Bay in breeding plumage"

Hermit Thrush (Catharus guttatus) (1)
- Reported Jun 12, 2022 11:10 by Joan Lentz
- Kinevan Rd., Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.5069163,-119.8225639&ll=34.5069163,-119.8225639
- Comments: "Heard fragment of song. Just the opening rather low note that starts out the upward spiral of song. So, incomplete song, but we both know that Hermit Thrush song well. Libby has coords."

Hermit Thrush (Catharus guttatus) (1)
- Reported Jun 12, 2022 11:02 by Libby Patten
- Kinevan Rd., Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.5069163,-119.8225639&ll=34.5069163,-119.8225639
- Comments: "Continuing. Heard singing up from hill on south side of Kinevan at +034.506861° / -119.824348."

Hermit Thrush (Catharus guttatus) (1)
- Reported Jun 12, 2022 11:02 by Joan Lentz
- Kinevan Rd., Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.5069163,-119.8225639&ll=34.5069163,-119.8225639
- Comments: "Continuing. Heard singing up from hill on south side of Kinevan at +034.506861° / -119.824348.
Heard fragment of song. Just the opening rather low note that starts out the upward spiral of song. So, incomplete song, but we both know that Hermit Thrush song well. Libby has coords."

American Redstart (Setophaga ruticilla) (1)
- Reported Jun 12, 2022 08:05 by Jared heinerich
- Santa Cruz Island--Scorpion Campground, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.0488223,-119.5624803&ll=34.0488223,-119.5624803
- Comments: "Juvi redstart in willow thicket by bench"