[eBird Alert] Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert <daily>

eBird alert

*** Species Summary:

- Short-billed Dowitcher (1 report)

Short-billed Dowitcher (Limnodromus griseus) (2)
- Reported Jun 21, 2022 12:40 by Spencer Seale
- Carpinteria Salt Marsh Nature Park, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.3961231,-119.5283666&ll=34.3961231,-119.5283666
- Comments: "Two large shorebirds with long, straight bills seen probing the muddy bank of Franklin Creek south of the footbridge. They took flight heading south and I noticed they had white upper rump patches. I then confirmed the SBDO ID when they produced the “tlututu” flight call."