Topics

Rose-breasted Grosbeak Upper Westside

Dianna Ricky

The Rose-breasted Grosbeak returned to our sunflower feeders several times yesterday and has been seen again today.  Here’s a photo.

image1.jpeg

Dianna Ricky
Santa Barbara

On Aug 27, 2019, at 11:20 AM, Dianna Ricky via Groups.Io <diannaricky@...> wrote:

A beautiful male Rose-breasted Grosbeak was at our sunflower feeder, then drank from the fountain.  He was only here for a few minutes this morning.  We are located between Bel Air Knolls and Elings Park.

Dianna Ricky
Santa Barbara

Dianna Ricky