Topics

Correction — Little Blue Heron

Larry Ballard

Went back with a scope and walked up the beach from Ash Ave. Watching the bird now with John C.

Dave Compton

Hi everyone,

There are photos of this bird in eBird:

Definitely a Reddish Egret (see structure, plumage, eye color), and not a Little Blue Heron.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 3:44 PM Larry Ballard via groups.io <larryincarp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Went back with a scope and walked up the beach from Ash Ave. Watching the bird now with John C.

Dave Compton

Well, my turn to mispeak. It's a Reddish Egret, but please ignore my comment about eye color. Dave C.