Topics

Andree Clarke Snow Goose

Rob Denholtz

Andree Clarke Bird Refuge, Friday morning, May 1, 2020

A Snow Goose greeted us at the parking lot this morning.  Molting.  Tame.  Untied my shoe lace.  Followed us down the trail for a little ways.

Full list and goose shots at eBird CHECKLIST S68193833

Rob Denholtz
Carp.

--
Rob Denholtz
Carpinteria

Jamie Chavez

Rob,

Your "Snow Goose" is a domestic white goose. Snow Goose would have black "lips" on its pink bill, pink legs and feet as well as black primaries. Another key feature, a Snow Goose wouldn't come near your shoes.

Andree Clarke Bird Refuge, Friday morning, May 1, 2020

A Snow Goose greeted us at the parking lot this morning.  Molting.  Tame.  Untied my shoe lace.  Followed us down the trail for a little ways.

Full list and goose shots at eBird CHECKLIST S68193833

Rob Denholtz
Carp.

--
Rob Denholtz