Topics

Black-and-White Warbler Coronado Seep

Mark Bright

Monday 21, afternoon a female Black-and-White Warbler came to the Coronado Seep. Otherwise Red-breasted Nuthatches were frequent as well as the usual Townsend's Thrush, Common Yellowthroat, Yellow-rumped Warblers and Townsend's Warbler at the seep.

A short while later at the Goleta Slough outlet Adrian O'Loghlen and I watched a female Surf Scoter paddle up the slough and then up the Atascadero Creek arm and out of sight. I had never seen a Surf Scoter inside the slough before.

Mark Bright
Santa Barbara

Mark Bright

Sorry, I meant to write Hermit Thrush not Townsend's Thrush at the Coronado Seep.

Mark Bright
Santa Barbara